I General provisions
1. The owner of the store is PIONART Grzegorz Sztobryn with headquarters at 18 Gen. Bora-Komorowskiego St. in Zabrze 41-814, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
2. PIONART sales office is located: 8 Magazynowa St., Zabrze 41-807. This is also the mailing address of PIONART.
3. The information contained on the PIONART website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, it is an invitation to conclude a contract. The client, placing an order in the online store, makes an offer to buy a specific good under the conditions specified in the product description and these regulations.
4. Orders can be placed online - either on the PIONART website (online store) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Prices are given in Polish zloty and include VAT. Prices do not include transportation/shipping costs.
6. The price listed next to the product is binding at the time the client places the order.
7. PIONART reserves the right to change prices of products in the online store, introduce new products to the store, conduct and cancel promotional actions or make changes to them.
8. The moment the contract is concluded is when PIONART confirms receipt of the order placed by the client.
9. A VAT invoice is issued for each completed order.
II Product availability
1. The products offered in the store are available and in stock at PIONART.
2. If the product is unavailable, this information is displayed next to the product on the store's website.
3. In special cases, if the product is unavailable, PIONART will inform the client immediately by e-mail or telephone.
4. In particular, special cases are: running out of stock of products offered as part of a promotion, the need to wait for a product due to a delay in the production cycle.
5. If a product is unavailable, the client will decide whether the order is to be fulfilled in part (without unavailable products) or cancelled in full.
III Delivery time
1. Due to the specific size and weight of the products sold in the store, shipping time will be determined individually to each order placed by the client.
IV Payment methods
1. We accept the following forms of payment:
- prepayment to PIONART's bank account,
- cash in case of personal collection,
- cash on delivery by PIONART's own means of transportation,
- cash on delivery by courier.
1. In case of prepayment, the amount due should be paid to ING Bank Slaski 02 1050 1588 1000 0022 9092 8122.
1. Due to the specific size and weight of the products sold in the store, the form of shipment will be determined individually to each order placed by the client.
2. Ordered products can be delivered to the client via courier service, shipping company, own means of transport. Personal pickup by the client is also possible.
3. The cost of delivery will be immediately calculated and presented to the client for approval.
VI Modification and cancellation of orders placed
1. The client has the option to cancel the order if it has not yet been completed.
2. Cancellation of an order can be done via email or by phone.
3. In case of cancellation of an order by the client, PIONART will return immediately, no later than within 14 days, any payments the client has made so far in payment for the ordered goods.
VII Right of withdrawal and return of purchased goods
1. The right of withdrawal of a client who is a natural person and makes a purchase not directly related to business or professional activity - Consumer - is regulated by the Law of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights.
2. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date:
- collection of the purchased goods by the client or a third party designated by the client,
- receipt of the last goods - in the case of orders processed and delivered in parts.
1. In order to withdraw from the contract, a statement of withdrawal must be submitted within the above period:
- in writing, using the model declaration of withdrawal available on the website located under the text of the regulations, by registered letter sent to the address of PIONART,
- via e-mail, either by including an explicit statement in the body of the message or by using the above template as an attachment to the message.
1. In the event of receipt of a statement of withdrawal by the consumer from the contract, PIONART will immediately confirm this fact in the same form in which it received the statement.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the consumer, the contract is considered not concluded, and the consumer is relieved of all obligations arising from the purchase of goods.
3. The consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract to the address of the PIONART sales office.
4. The consumer shall bear the costs directly related to the return of goods.
5. In the case of return of goods by the consumer, PIONART will return immediately, no later than within 14 days, all payments that the consumer has made in payment for the purchased goods, including the cost of delivery of the goods. If the consumer has chosen other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method, the refund of the cost of delivering the goods will be limited to the cost of the cheapest ordinary delivery. The above deadline for PIONART to return payment shall begin on the date of receipt of the goods (back) or delivery by the consumer of proof of shipment - whichever comes first.
6. The client shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods, resulting from use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
1. PIONART is obliged to provide the client with goods without defects.
2. All goods in the online store are non-defective.
3. However, if the delivered goods turn out to be defective (inconsistent with the contract), the client has the right to file a complaint with a demand:
- to reduce the price or with a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, unless PIONART immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the client replaces the defective goods with defect-free goods or removes the defect, whereby the client may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant; The consumer (p. VII, para. 1) may, instead of the defect removal proposed by PIONART, demand that the goods be replaced with defect-free goods or, instead of replacing the goods, demand that the defect be removed, unless bringing the goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the manner proposed by PIONART,
- to replace the goods with defect-free goods or remove the defect, in which case PIONART is obliged to replace the defective goods with defect-free goods or remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience for the client, unless bringing the defective goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the client is impossible or in comparison with the other possible way of bringing them into conformity with the contract would require excessive costs.
1. Complaints can be submitted in writing by registered mail or by e-mail.
2. If the information provided in the complaint is incomplete and prevents the claim from being processed, PIONART will immediately request that the deficiencies be corrected to the extent indicated.
3. All complaints will be processed immediately, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the complaint (with all necessary information), without undue inconvenience to the client.
4. If the complaint is accepted, PIONART will execute the request indicated by the client in accordance with his rights.
5. The execution of the client's request will take place after PIONART receives the return of the defective goods. Return of goods should be made to the address of the PIONART sales office. When executing the client's request, PIONART will consider and reimburse the documented costs of returning the defective goods.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the client, PIONART will return immediately, no later than within 14 days, all payments that the consumer has made in payment for the purchased goods, including the cost of delivery of the goods.
Goods available in the store are covered by warranty, in accordance with the Warranty Card, which is attached to these Regulations.
X Personal data protection
The client agrees to the processing and storage of his personal data provided when placing the order for the purpose of order processing and possible after-sales service.
Personal data provided when placing an order will be used for the purpose of order processing and possible after-sales service, unless the client objects.
The client's personal data will not be transferred to other business entities, with the exception of entities to which their transfer will be necessary for the proper execution of the order.
Personal data are protected in accordance with the Law of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data in a manner that prevents access by third parties.
The client has the right to inspect his personal data, improve it, update it, as well as the right to request its removal from the PIONART client database.
INSTRUCTIONS ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The term to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date:
- on which you took possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you took possession of the item,
- on which you took possession of the last item or on which a third party other than the carrier and designated by you took possession of the last item,
- on which you took possession of the last lot or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and designated by you took possession of the last lot or part.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us - PIONART - about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement by registered letter sent to the address: 8 Magazynowa St., 41-807 Zabrze or by e-mail (address: email@example.com).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
We will promptly send you an acknowledgement of receipt of the cancellation information in the same form.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will return to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the items (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will refund your payment using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until you receive the item or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the item back before the expiration of the 14-day period.
You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the item.
You are liable only for the diminution in the value of the item, resulting from the use of the item in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.