In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you about the principles of processing your personal data and your rights related thereto.
The following rules are effective as of May 25, 2018:
1. The administrator of the personal data is PIONART Grzegorz Sztobryn, based in Zabrze, 18 Gen. Bora - Komorowskiego St., NIP 648-249-99-39.
2. The administrator processes personal data that you yourself have provided or as a result of expanding the database with publicly available information, and it will be used (processed) by authorized employees.
3. Personal data will be processed for business and business cooperation purposes, as well as for marketing purposes such as sending newsletters and commercial offers and other necessary activities such as accounting and tax settlements.
4. If necessary, the data may be made available only to entities cooperating with the Administrator in order to carry out the orders and services entrusted to them, e.g. accounting offices, couriers, transport companies, banks, insurers, law firms, so that they can perform their services.
5. In accordance with applicable regulations, your personal data will be retained for the period necessary to pursue the company's legitimate interests.
6. The data held in electronic form are processed in computer systems with appropriate security features, which is a guarantee of full protection against uncontrolled access by unauthorized persons, while documents in paper form are stored in locked cabinets and rooms with limited access by unauthorized persons.
7. Your data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
8. Data will not be transferred to third countries, international organizations.
9. You have the right to access the content of your data and to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, to object to processing, to withdraw consent, and the right to portability of personal data.
10. Complaints and objections regarding the processing of personal data should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com.
11. We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection - www.uodo.gov.pl, in the event of unlawfulness.